Kodikaz is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Bioinformatician with a track record of research in the interface of genomics, immunology, systems biology particularly in oncology areas. The position will be working on oncology gene transfer technology to build computational, mathematical and data-driven models for disease targeting and therapeutic interventions.
- Actively collaborates in projects related to bioinformatics, data analytics, and computational modeling of NGS cancer data sets.
- Represents the Company by participating and presenting at conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Develops new IP, patents and software in cancer and immunology areas.
- Publishes original results of research in peer-reviewed, high-impact scientific journals. (Nature, Cell…)
- Submits research proposals to funding agencies as required.
- Routinely communicates research progress with supervisor, peers and other lab staff.
- Ph.D., in bioinformatics, systems biology, and computational biology, or related field.
- Training in NGS
- Demonstrated expertise in single-cell mRNA sequencing/global transcriptomic analyses.
- Exels at working in a team science environment with a strong inclination for cross-disciplinary and translational science.
- Creativity, independent thinking, and self-motivation, with good communication skills.
- Domain expertise in bioinformatics, systems immunology, systems pharmacology, computer science or other disciplines with training and expertise in computational analysis.
- Expertise in software development and working knowledge in standard languages such as C/C++, Perl, R, SQL, Java and HTML.
- Previous expertise in translational systems biology, statistical computing.
- A creative driven, outside of the circle thinker who is looking to make a mark on delivering cures to cancer patients.